The Verana Research Network (VRN) is an ever-expanding clinical trials site network of active trial locations, affiliated with therapeutic-specific medical registries. The power of de-identified, curated real-world data from these registries helps to streamline the execution of clinical trials. The key is that VRN members are committed to using real-world data to accelerate patient recruitment, increase access to clinical trials, and advance clinical development in the U.S.
Challenges Facing Clinical Trials
Clinical trials are complex. In order to help overcome barriers in executing clinical trials, we are addressing the following leading issues:
Feasibility & Patient Identification
Personnel often face difficulties in accurately identifying potential patients, based on inclusion/exclusion criteria.
Extensive time and effort are spent in pre-screening potentially eligible patients.
Screen Failure Rate
Too often, many seemingly appropriate subjects are opted out of the screening process.
Access to Trials
New investigators may have difficulty learning about trials that are a fit for their patients.
The VRN was developed as a no-cost membership to help bring sites together and work collectively to help enhance clinical trials.
How is the VRN Unique?
The VRN is uniquely positioned to help enable research sites to recruit for trials based on Verana Health’s expertise, proven experience and trusted technology.
Membership & Affiliation
- Guided by industry experts and KOL advisors
- Membership includes top trial sites and research teams
- 80 peer-reviewed publications
- 88,000 patients identified in Verana Trial Connect
- Verana Trial Connect (VTC) for patient identification
- VeraSite for discovery of new trial opportunities
- 5+ clinical trials utilizing Verana Health to enhance execution
- 18 Life Sciences Partners
Immediate Benefits of the VRN
- Priority in all Verana Health trial activities
- Increased access to trials
- Stronger recruitment for trials
- Access to Verana Health’s trials solutions such as VTC
- Exclusive VRN content access:
- Eligible for Verana Health-led research programs
Become a Member of VRN
If your site is interested in pursuing clinical trials, or wishes to enhance its current trials strategy, contact us to learn how to become a VRN member. Together, we can help drive progress in medicine to enhance the quality of care and quality of life for patients.